Location: Salt Lake City, Utah US
Job Number: 273
Position Title: Supervisor - Professional Function
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global CS organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our subscribers back to streaming.
The WFM team supports Netflix’s Global CS organization 24x7 out of Salt Lake City, UT. We are currently developing our Global Command Center team charged with optimizing the intra-day performance of our CS network. The team compares current performance against expectations, analyzes impacts of variances and/or unplanned events and coordinates adjustments with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders around the globe. You will be responsible for selecting, developing and driving accountability of this high-impact global team using the Netflix values as your framework.
A successful candidate for this role must possess the following skills and abilities:
- Invest yourself in your team's growth and development
- Engage the curiosity of your team, peers, and self to drive innovation
- Identify and leverage the strengths of your team members
- Consistently drive yourself and your team toward excellence
- Exercise good judgment in decision making despite ambiguity or pressure
- Set and maintain high expectations
- Effectively communicate with a diverse global audience
- Initiate collaboration across the organization valuing the inclusion of varying perspectives
- Display the courage to challenge the status quo and offer new solutions
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent
- 3-5 years of call center supervisory experience
- 3-5 years of WFM experience
- Proven success with building, leading, and motivating a team
- Strong analytical and behavioral problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel outside U.S.
- Flexibility 7 days/week
- Experience with Google applications (Gmail, Google Docs, Sheets, Hangouts)
NetflixCS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NetflixCS complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
NetflixCS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Community / Marketing Title: WFM Supervisor
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Salt Lake City, Utah US