WFM Capacity Planning Analyst
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL
Job Number: 268
Position Title: Individual Contributor - Professional Function
WFM Capacity Planning Analyst
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global CS organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our subscribers back to streaming.
NetflixCS has a great opportunity for a highly analytical Workforce Management Capacity Planning Analyst to support our EMEA Region. You will be instrumental in providing workforce management support for this region as part of the greater Global Workforce Management team. If you are ready for a new challenge in a high performance, fast paced environment, apply now!
- Support the capacity planning and allocation of contact volume, staffing requirements and/or schedules to our vendor partners for the EMEA region.
- Ensure vendors are staffed appropriate to the weekly/monthly forecast while identifying opportunities to increase efficiencies and minimize SLA risks.
- Generate both headcount and FTE requirements along with the billable hours necessary to achieve acceptable service levels.
- Partner closely with multiple cross-functional teams to understand capacity, headcount, location strategy, ops performance, volumes, arrival patterns, handling times and drivers into the long-term forecast.
- Ensure shrinkage and off phone activities are planned appropriately in order to maximize utilization targets.
- Analyze and report historical data and trends and develop supplemental forecast models.
- Track, analyze, and report center and vendor performance.
- Management/oversight of the WFM software for the EMEA region.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
- 2+ years of FP&A, Capacity Planning, Strategy, Finance or WFM experience
- Experience in both long-term and short-term forecasting and workload distribution
- Proficient in MS Excel, including the use of pivot tables, charts and graphs, vlookup formulas.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that enables support across multiple time zones.
- Self-motivated and must excel in a minimally managed high profile position.
- Must be able to travel internationally to the US and in the EU.
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Finance, Economics, or other demonstrated experience in a quantitative field, MBA or Master’s degree
- Experience in an operations context
- Experience in Tableau and SQL
NetflixCS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic makeup, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local laws.
Community / Marketing Title: WFM Capacity Planning Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL