Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL
Job Number: 258
Position Title: Human Resources Support
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global CS organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our subscribers back to streaming.
The position supports our Customer Service operations in Europe. As Payroll Specialist you will be based in Amsterdam but will work cross-functionally across many time zones, especially with the US Finance team. The main Customer Service operation will transition to an outsourced business partner at the end of March 2019.
- Own the complete payroll process for Netherlands Customer Service employees
- Manage the relationship with local payroll provider
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of a high volume of hourly and salaried employees including but not limited to: base pay, payroll taxes, statutory and supplemental benefits, etc.
- Main point of contact for pension and benefit related questions
- Perform timely and accurate month-end close process including account reconciliations and accruals
- Cross-functional collaboration with all process & business partners for process improvements and efficiencies
- Work on timely and correct wage tax filings and ensure local wage tax obligations are met and implemented
- Partner closely with internal partners to provide our employees with a first class onboarding and payroll experience
- Manage the transition of the payroll to an outsourced business partner
- Complete 2019 year end process for the CS entity (at the end of April after closure)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Tax / Accounting (or similar field) preferred
- 3-5+ years of functional experience with Dutch payroll processing and accounting including Dutch pension schemes and statutory benefits.
- Strong knowledge of local legislation and work rules
- Intermediate/Advanced with Excel and other Microsoft/Google products
- Strong communication skills, written/verbal, and ability to interact with employees at all levels, including upper management
- Fluent in English
Community / Marketing Title: Payroll Specialist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL