Curriculum Developer - Makati PHP
Location: Makati, National Capital Region PH
Job Number: 250
Position Title: Individual Contributor - Professional Function
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global Customer Service (CS) organization focuses: providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our members back to streaming.
Netflix is looking for a talented Curriculum Developer to join our Global CS Learning & Development (L&D) team in Manila. This role will support our CS operations in the Asia Pacific region supporting our outsourced call centers in The Philippines, India, Japan and Singapore.
Our Global CS L&D team provides leadership, customer service, and tools training for our external outsourced call centers around the globe, having a direct impact on our agents, our customers, and the business. This role reports into the Manager of Learning & Development and will have the opportunity to develop effective and engaging learning experiences for the best call center agents in the industry.
- Assess needs and perform gap analyses to identify training and performance gaps and opportunities and to drive innovation across call centers in the region. Work with stakeholders to prioritize needs and present recommendations on how best to address those gaps.
- Ability to build and foster strong partnership with our regional outsourced call center partners to build these localised learning solutions.
- Own instructional design to develop solutions (e.g., instructor-led, elearning, etc.) that provide relevant, challenging, and productive learning experiences. Work with SME’s and stakeholders in different areas to ensure accuracy. Develop and maintain all necessary course collateral including facilitator and learner materials, presentation media, job aids and knowledge checks.
- Work with different departments to measure, learn and iterate each launch of an instructional design program.
- Be able to facilitate training when the need arises as well as to pilot any new curriculum.
- Work closely with the L&D team and stakeholders around the globe to manage timelines, communicate clearly and ensure alignment around key priorities.
- Be able to help and coach trainers in different sites through observation, timely feedback, regular meetings and Train The Trainer programs.
What You Should Have
- Alignment with the Netflix culture is a key component for success in this role. Take a look.
- 5+ years experience designing soft skills and tools learning solutions for a variety of job levels - entry level to senior leadership, including train the trainer programs.
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, organizational development or related degree is a plus.
- Experience designing learning offerings that range from a 15-minute elearning to multi-week classroom experiences.
- Experience in content/ knowledge management is a plus.
- Project management experience, working with various stakeholders to launch training curriculum.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, results-oriented, data-driven environment.
- Solid facilitation experience of various instructor-led programs for various audiences.
- Ability to collaborate with a team, communicate effectively, and pay attention to the details is a must.
- High level of independence and ability to work and manage own time effectively.
- Business-level fluency in English, cross-cultural competence.
Community / Marketing Title: Curriculum Developer - Makati PHP
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Makati, National Capital Region PH