Workforce Scheduling Analyst
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL
Job Number: 246
Position Title: Individual Contributor - Administrative Function
The Global Workforce Management team is looking for a Workforce Scheduling Analyst that will support the WFM scheduling needs of our EMEA region. The position is based out of our CS location in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
We need an experienced Workforce Scheduling Analyst to work closely with both internal and external Workforce management teams to develop and implement agent schedules for our EMEA region. To effectively support the team, candidates for this role must be energetic, with long/short term planning and modeling experience. The performance expectations for this role are high, so only those prepared for growth and excited for a new challenge should apply.
- Develop, administer and maintain agent schedules across multiple sites and partners, while ensuring accuracy of underlying data.
- Track, analyze and report on center and agent performance utilizing multiple reporting tenants and our Aspect workforce management system.
- Be responsible for the tracking and auditing of headcount for multiple centers.
- Accurately schedule agents against forecasted requirements that account for shrinkage, schedule inflexibility and AHT.
- Assist with the scheduling of discretionary activities, such as vacations, trainings and meetings.
- Partner with our Capacity Planning team to develop and administer center-wide shift realignments necessary to improve service levels and maximize agent utilization.
- Participate in weekly staffing review meetings with management detailing previous and current week’s performance and forecasted performance of remainder of current week and next week, while also identifying risks.
- Create overtime recommendations based on short term staffing gaps.
- Analyze trends and provide input on improving metrics including service levels, adherence, forecast vs actual variances and agent utilization.
- Perform other duties and assignments as directed.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of workforce management experience or equivalent, with at least one year of CS specific experience.
- Must have extensive experience using Aspect WFM software to generate schedules that can be allocated across multiple site locations.
- Ability to partner with Operations to ensure plans are being executed appropriately.
- Proficient in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, G-Suite.
- Strong mathematical, analytical, communication, and organization skills.
- Experience working with smaller queues and languages, preferred.
Community / Marketing Title: Workforce Scheduling Analyst
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL