Senior Operations Manager
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL
Job Number: 243
Position Title: Operations Manager
The Senior Operations Manager is responsible for managing a group of highly skilled Operations Managers supporting the CS organization located in Amsterdam. Your top priority will be to interpret data, coach, mentor and lead team members to achieve strong performance in all aspects of the customer experience. You will be responsible for the overall development of the members of your team, the operational performance of your business, and with the ultimate goal of preparing them for the next level of responsibility within the Amsterdam call center.
This position reports to the Head of Customer Service, EMEA in Amsterdam, and will require flexibility to work various schedules, including weekends, evenings, holidays, and may include travel
- Primary Manager for team of Operation Managers that are each managing teams of Team leads and agents.
- Responsible for hiring, performance management, discipline, and terminations.
- Demonstrate a strong level of product knowledge and a commitment to quality and consistency.
- Create and foster a positive, collaborative environment where your team can learn and thrive.
- Drive team to consistently deliver amazing customer experiences and right resolutions; exceeding the performance of our outsourced sites.
- Conduct effective team meetings by facilitating learning, encouraging group participation and creating impact.
- Coach Operation Managers to identify and address specific areas of focus to drive agent/Team Lead performance.
- Mentor and develop Operations Managers and Team Leads to become proficient within organizational structure and progress as future operational leaders.
- Selfless team player who focuses on resolutions, not problems.
- Responsible for managing operational controllable KPIs (e.g., DSAT, RCR, AHT, %Abs, %Adh, & Attrition).
- Ability to mentor and support other global internal call centers.
- Have an innovative mindset which can lead complex Research & Development initiatives (A/B Testing).
- Can clearly articulate business problems back to cross-functional teams in Los Gatos to drive better employee and customer experiences.
- Minimum 7+ years experience leading a team and functional business
- Proven mentorship skills, with demonstrated ability to listen, identify root cause, creatively problem-solve, and drive impact to individual’s and team’s performance.
- Proven to be a strong and consistent performer in a culture of autonomy.
- Record of strong performance exceeding performance expectations through consistent and positive coaching and development practices.
- Prior experience with hiring, handling terminations, and issuing disciplinary action
- Ability to articulate complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Motivated to be a consistent, high performer by taking initiative to uncover areas of opportunity, identifying innovative ways to improve overall team performance, and maintaining receptive and open mind to receive and incorporate feedback as appropriate.
- Must be poised, with a demonstrated ability to navigate challenging customers, high volume and rapid change.
- Strong oral/written communications skills.
- Strong computer application skills with ability to operate in a Chrome-OS environment.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Operations Manager
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL