Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Turkish/English
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL
Job Number: 228
Position Title: Customer Support Representative 1
Due to our active growth across Europe, we are currently recruiting amazing Bilingual Customer Service Representatives fluent in Turkish and English for the Netflix Campaign in Amsterdam.
Can you see yourself using your communication skills and friendly attitude to provide our customers with stunning, positive experience? If the answer is yes, you could be the one we’re looking for!
- Providing exceptional customer service in a non-scripted world to get members back to streaming in either English or Turkish
- A fast-paced and high-performance work environment
- Having conversations with people you don’t know (interacting with all types of people from all over the world)
- Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems
- Give and receive performance feedback with your teammates and Supervisor regularly
You are / You have:
- Fluent in Turkish and English language, both written and spoken as well as excellent comprehension skills
- Able to work regularly a fixed schedule of 40 hours per week, between 7am and 11pm, 7 Days a week, depending on your schedule
- Able to connect with and solve problems for our customers
- Experience streaming on various devices (TV, phones, gaming systems)
- A basic understanding of computer and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc.).
- The ability to quickly adapt to change with positive and enthusiastic attitude
- The drive to be successful and contribute to the success of others
- A gross monthly salary of EUR € 2149 based on 40 hour work week
- 8% holiday pay, paid in May each year
- 25 days paid holidays per year on a full time basis
- 20% premium pay for hours worked on Monday-Friday after 10:00pm and on Saturday between 7:00am-6:00pm
- 30% premium pay for hours worked on Saturday between 6:00pm-11:00pm.
- 50% premium pay for the complete shift on Sunday and national holidays
- Full-time (2 weeks) paid training and work schedule 4 weeks in advance
- A convenient office location in Amsterdam; 1 minute walk from Amsterdam Sloterdijk
- Travel allowance, catered lunch and other snacks every day
- Contribution to your pension
Community / Marketing Title: Bilingual Customer Service Representative - Turkish/English
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL