Operations Manager - Amsterdam
Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL
Job Number: 223
Position Title: Operations Manager
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global CS organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our subscribers back to streaming.
The Operations Manager is responsible for managing a group of highly skilled team leaders supporting the CS organization located in Amsterdam (Sloterdijk). Your top priority will be to interpret data, understand, coach and motivate team members to achieve strong performance in all aspects of the customer experience. You will be responsible for the overall development of the members of your team, with the ultimate goal of preparing them for the next level of responsibility within the call center. This position reports to the Senior Operations Manager.
- Primary Manager for team of 5-7 team leaders that are each managing teams of 15 customer services representatives.
- Responsible for performance management, discipline, and terminations.
- Create and foster a positive, collaborative environment where your team can learn and thrive.
- Drive team to consistently deliver amazing customer experiences and right resolutions.
- Conduct effective team meetings by facilitating learning, encouraging group participation and creating impact.
- Coach team leaders to identify and address specific areas of focus to drive agent performance.
- Mentor and develop team leaders to become proficient within organizational structure and progress as future operational leaders.
- Collaborate with our partners and cross functional teams to drive initiatives and improve our business.
- Create, plan, and manage site wide initiatives to improve our employees and customers experience.
- Minimum 5+ years experience leading a team- Proven mentorship skills, with demonstrated ability to listen, identify root cause, creatively problem-solve, and drive impact to individuals and team’s performance.
- Prior experience with hiring, handling terminations, and issuing disciplinary action.
- Record of strong performance exceeding performance expectations through consistent and positive coaching and development practices.
- Demonstrate a strong level of product knowledge and a commitment to quality and consistency.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
Ability and Skill
- Selfless teammate who focuses on resolutions, not problems- Maintain flexibility to accommodate schedule changes based on business needs.
- Ability to articulate complex issues in an easy to understand manner.
- Motivated to be a consistent, high performer by taking initiative to uncover areas of opportunity, identifying innovative ways to improve overall team performance, and maintaining receptive and open mind to receive and incorporate feedback as appropriate.
- Must be poised, with a demonstrated ability to navigate challenging customers, high volume and rapid change.
- Strong oral/written communications skills.
- Strong computer application skills with ability to operate in a Chrome-OS environment.
NetflixCS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic makeup, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local and country laws.
Community / Marketing Title: Operations Manager - Amsterdam
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL