Technical Research Analyst (Technical Escalations)
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah US
Job Number: 216
Position Title: Technical Support Representative
Netflix is the leading online video subscription service, reaching millions of households around the world, and the Netflix customer service network receives hundreds of thousands of questions and issue reports from subscribers every single day. The technical research group is responsible for investigating, troubleshooting, and documenting advanced issue reports. The results of their investigations are delivered to Netflix product engineering teams and are a meaningful link in maintaining Netflix service reliability for our global subscriber base.
As a Technical Research Analyst, you are responsible for driving improvements in the Netflix product and CS platform through investigation of advanced Netflix issues. You will provide technical escalation support to our global customer base and partners. You will think quickly, solve puzzles, and possess strong Netflix product knowledge. You will use excellent judgment in pursuing the right course of action without relying heavily on set policies to guide you. In addition to technical requirements, phenomenal interpersonal skills with our customers, partners, and peers are a critical component of success in this role.
- You will handle in-depth technical and product based questions and escalations from customer service centers around the globe.
- You will investigate and document complex technical issues impacting our service.
- You will prevent negative impacts to Netflix and our customers by identifying trends and articulating them into actionable follow up and takeaways.
- You will be assisting our Global Escalations team in coordinating the Customer Service response to service issues and outages.
- You will serve as a resource for general and technical inquiries in Salt Lake City through participation in support chats and team meetings.
You are / You have:
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a technical troubleshooting role helping to determine root cause of technical issues.
- You have strong computer troubleshooting skills including Mac OSX & Windows operating systems, hardware, software, home networking configurations, and internet connectivity issues.
- You are someone who can communicate well in both verbal and written forms to a wide variety of internal and external partners regarding complex issues.
- You can innovate methods to drive positive change in our customer service operations. You have a validated history of exercising creative thinking and problem resolution skills.
- You have the ability to extract and interpret large amounts of information from various databases and sources.
- You are receptive and able to appropriately incorporate feedback to continuously improve in an environment of rapid change.
- Full time positions with access to our excellent Medical, Dental and vision plans.
- 401K with company match
- 25 days of paid time off
NetflixCS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic makeup, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
Community / Marketing Title: Technical Research Analyst (Technical Escalations)
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Salt Lake City, Utah US