Customer Support Representative - Salt Lake City
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah US
Job Number: 210
Position Title: Customer Support Representative 1
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global Customer Service organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our subscribers back to streaming (happiness).
Our SLC site is a high-performance environment, full of amazing talent. If you are seeking a role as a front-line agent because you are passionate about helping people and are attracted to our awesome environment, culture, pay, and benefits, this may be a great opportunity! We also want to be transparent about the promotion path, to ensure it's a good fit before you apply, start training, and begin taking calls: if you're primarily interested in promotion opportunities, this may not be the position for you. While we do post positions (e.g., Supervisor) once in awhile, we don't have a lot of turnover in these areas. However, while you're in this role, we invest a lot in you. We have a program in place (NetflixCS University) intended to develop your personal and career skill sets. Our intention is that over the course of your time here, you will have development and coaching opportunities that improve your marketability and skillset throughout your career, here or elsewhere.
Our CS culture within each of our locations is unique; anchoring on our rich Netflix culture that sets us apart from most other companies. We focus on an environment that supports freedom and responsibility in everything from how we interact with our customers to how we structure things like time off, our approach to performance and our benefits. Our culture is one-of-a-kind, with a laser focus on giving our employees what they need -things like competitive pay, subsidized food at our on-site cafeteria and career growth opportunities to name a few - so they can give our customers what they need which is to get back to streaming. We believe every contact is an opportunity to deliver not only the right resolution, but an amazing customer experience as well.
- The proven stress tolerance of taking calls for most of your 8 or 10 hour shift, with 1 year previous experience in the workforce.
- A high school diploma (or GED equivalent).
- The essential capability to regularly work a fixed schedule of 40 hours per week on a consistent basis.
- Open availability between the hours of 6:30AM to 10PM 7 Days a week.
- Amazing phone presence (people can literally hear you smiling).
- Experience using a streaming player or gaming system (PS3, Wii, Xbox, Apple TV, iPad, etc.).
- An understanding of basic computer and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc.).
- Be here, on time consistently, and always treat our members with the utmost respect.
- Leverage the tools we provide you to solve our customers issues; returning them back to those moments of happiness.
- Be courageous in providing feedback to leadership around how we can make our employee and customer experience better.
- Make $15 an hour and receive a 50 cent raise every six months in position.
- Qualify for our great benefits that include; Health, 401K and paid time off.
- Provide exceptional customer service in a non-scripted world to get members back to streaming.
- Perform basic-level technical troubleshooting, billing and general question assistance.
- Give and receive performance feedback with your teammates and Supervisor regularly.
- Demonstrate consistent, reliable attendance by showing up for work as scheduled with a positive enthusiastic attitude.
- A fast-paced and high performing work environment (our work can be Stressful but YOU thrive on it)!
- Watching Movies and TV Shows.
- Having conversations with people you don’t know.
- Learning new things and finding creative ways to solve problems.
NetflixCS provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetic makeup, marital status, military service, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state or federal laws.
***PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT A WORK FROM HOME POSITION AND THIS ROLE IS LOCATED IN Salt Lake City, Utah.***
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Support Representative - Salt Lake City
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Salt Lake City, Utah US