Location: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL
Job Number: 208
Position Title: Human Resources Support
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global Customer Service (CS) organization focuses; providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity and getting our members back to streaming.
NetflixCS is looking for an HR Generalist to join our HR team (in Salt Lake City or Amsterdam). This role will wear many hats from working with leadership on performance within the site, to ensuring a strong employee experience within our culture.
In this role you will:
Provide a stunning employee experience
- First line of support to employees in designated teams.
- Address and resolve employee questions and issues with the same service philosophy we provide our customers.
- Heavily involved in the onboarding and orientation of all new hires.
- Continually identify areas of employee experience optimization.
- Handle all administrative elements to support the employee experience.
- Design employee communications to best serve the needs of our employees.
Partner with leaders
- Work with the wider HR team to coach and guide leaders on performance within the site and ensure a positive employee and customer experience
- Work with the wider HR team to coach leaders and provide guidance on employee situations to optimize performance
Execute on employee operations
- Manage the daily employment infrastructure (leaves of absence, benefits administration, workers’ comp, unemployment, Workday flow, etc.).
- Assist with HR projects (360, comp review, etc.)
To Be Successful
- A creative and solution-oriented mind; providing an outstanding employee experience; problem solving quickly to eliminate distraction.
- Process-driven, extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Demonstrated ability to drive improvements and continuously simplify processes
- Has a very strong sense of personal responsibility, always follows up and is excited by the prospect of making creative suggestions and implementing them
- You have an excellent track record of handling of employee relations/performance management discussions (coaching managers on employee culture)
- You are a team-player; always open to offer innovative and constructive ideas to continue our team’s success and efficiency
- Experience with Gmail, Google docs preferred
- Workday experience a plus
- 5+ years of previous and relevant professional experience
NetflixCS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NetflixCS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
NetflixCS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of NetflixCS’s employees to perform their job duties
Community / Marketing Title: HR Generalist
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Amsterdam, Noord-Holland NL