HR Business Partner, Customer Service
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah US
Job Number: 193
Position Title: Human Resources Support
At Netflix, we are shaping the future of global entertainment because we believe there is a better way to watch. Our members need our help from time to time, and that’s where our Global Customer Service (CS) organization focuses: providing amazing interactions with our subscribers around the world. Our goal is excellence, simplicity, and getting our members back to streaming.
NetflixCS is looking for an HR Business Partner to join our HR team in Salt Lake City. This role is a trusted, integral part of the leadership team, and will consult and collaborate on performance, culture, and the overall employee experience. A successful candidate recognizes that a deep knowledge about the business will lead to better solutions, and will have the ability to adapt their expertise with employment practices to the NetflixCS culture, to guide and empower leadership toward creative solutions.
In this role, you will:
Partner with leaders to provide a stunning employee experience
- Coach leaders on effective employee relations issues to maximize talent, and proactively identify trends and site-wide solutions.
- Work with training and the operations team to improve overall processes and performance.
- Partner with HR Team and the department/facility leadership team to implement HR strategies and programs to support the operation and reinforce company culture.
- Work with leaders to coach and guide performance within the site and ensure a positive employee and customer experience.
- Assist with annual HR practices including compensation review and 360 feedback.
- Mentor and assist our HR Generalists with leaves of absence and disability management.
Guide smart leaders on creative solutions
- Partner with operations leadership to identify trends and needs for leadership development.
- Navigate through absenteeism and attrition challenges with elegance and suggestions.
- Address/resolve employee relations issues with both compliance and service in mind.
- Develop transparent and timely communication on HR related programs.
- Facilitate and participate in leadership review and development.
To be successful
- A creative and solution-oriented mind; providing an outstanding employee experience; problem solving quickly to eliminate distraction.
- Has a very strong sense of personal responsibility, always follows up and is excited by the prospect of making creative suggestions and implementing them
- You have an excellent track record of handling a large amount of employee relations/performance management discussions, preferably with a non-exempt, entry-level labor force.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills with employees, senior management, team members, partners and service vendor providers.
- You are business-oriented and curious with a track record of strong initiative and results.
- You can think creatively and strategically to solve problems and influence decisions.
- You are a team-player; always open to offer creative and constructive ideas to help your team become stunning colleagues.
- You lean toward transparency and open dialogue in your feedback and approach.
- Seasoned HR professional with 7+ years of relevant experience.
NetflixCS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, NetflixCS complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
NetflixCS expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of NetflixCS’s employees to perform their job duties
Community / Marketing Title: HR Business Partner, Customer Service
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Location_formattedLocationLong: Salt Lake City, Utah US